Kidabilities Occupational Therapy and Christian Family Care are excited to announce our upcoming four-part workshop to help parents who are caring for dysregulated and challenging kids. The class will be Mondays from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, March 20th through April 10th in person at Mile High Middle School Library, in Prescott.
- Struggling to understand and support a child or teen?
- Wishing your child could thrive?
- Feeling frazzled and overwhelmed?
- Seeing too many meltdowns and big emotions?
- Struggling to connect?
- Mar 20th – Strategies to Support Dysregulated Kids
- Mar 27th – Managing Your Child’s Stress
- April 3rd – Supporting a Child’s Big Emotions
- Apr 10th – Attachment Styles and Connecting with Your Child
Location: Mile High Middle School Library
300 South Granite Street Prescott, AZ 86303
The cost is $99 per person or $110 per couple for the complete series. If you know someone who may be interested in these sessions, please forward this to them. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information, financial help, or questions, call Sheba at 928.777.9897.
Click on the link here to register.